Our School Hours & Information
All birthday snacks must be purchased through the approved district safe snack order form. Due to the significant number of student allergies and for the safety of all students it is very important that you respect and obey district policy. Click the link to download the form.
Please do not hesitate to contact Mrs. Funyak, the school secretary, if you need anything regarding your child or our school @ 412-372-6603 or by email @ firstname.lastname@example.org. She will be happy to assist you.
Here are some things we would like you to know:
- If your child will be arriving late or leaving early from school you must go to the office and sign them in or out.
- Normal School day Schedule- Students not riding the bus may be dropped of beginning at 8:45 a.m. in the side parking lot. An adult will be there to assist them to the building.
- Students NOT riding the bus will exit at our side "Parent Pick-Up Door" at dismissal.
- PLEASE be sure to notify the teacher/secretary of any changes to your child's dismissal schedule.
- An excuse is required any time your child has been absent, tardy or leaving early.
- ALL medications for your child MUST be brought to the school nurse along with a completed PTSD medication Form.
- Meds Permission.pdf
LG Calendar of Events
Girl Scouts- StackLevel Green Elementary School
Girl Scouts- MillerLevel Green Elementary School
Daisy Meeting- DriskillLevel Green Elementary School
Girl Scouts- MuhitchLevel Green Elementary School
Warrior Executives MeetingLevel Green Elementary School
Math & Reading Websites
Volunteering & Clearance Info.
Please consider volunteering for activities in your child's class. It's now Free to obtain background checks. Copies of your clearances must be on file at the school to volunteer. See links for details.
*Affidavit.pdf (If you have lived in Pennsylvania for the past 10 years, you may sign the affidavit in lieu of fingerprinting)