Level Green Elementary Hours & Information
Please contact the school if you have any questions or concerns.
Mr. DiNapoli, Principal
LG Calendar of Events
NO BAND PRACTICE 4th & 5th GradeLevel Green Elementary School
Collecting Food for the Westmoreland County Food BankLevel Green Elementary School
District Wide Weekly 2 Hour DelayLevel Green Elementary School
$2.00 donation supports Level Green Warrior OliLevel Green Elementary School
Upcoming Events & News
For the latest District News: CO-VID Information
ONLINE LEARNING ASSISTANCE
This link has been developed to assist students, parents and teachers with technical support as they navigate through online learning.
Google/ Chromebook Online Support
The Penn-Trafford School School District continues to prepare its students with 21st Century trends in education. Penn-Trafford School District will provide a Chromebook for each student grades 1-12 and an iPad to each kindergarten student. The fee for each device is $30. Please fill out the registration form below, for each student in your family.
Please do not hesitate to contact Mrs. Funyak, the school secretary, if you need anything regarding your child or our school @ 412-372-6603 or by email to email@example.com. She will be happy to assist you.
Here are some things we would like you to know:
- If your child will be arriving late or leaving early from school you must go to the office and sign them in or out.
- Normal school day schedule- Students not riding the bus may be dropped off at the front door @ 8:45 a.m. They must ring the office to enter the building.
- Students NOT riding the bus will be dismissed out the front door to the "Parent Pick-Up Area", where the main sidewalk meets the parking lot.
- PLEASE be sure to notify the teacher/secretary of any changes to your child's dismissal schedule.
- An excuse is required any time your child has been absent, tardy or leaving early.
- ALL medications for your child MUST be brought to the school nurse along with a completed PTSD medication Form.
- Meds Permission.pdf
Please read and take note of the district "Food Allergy Policy". All birthday snacks must be purchased through the approved district safe snack order form. Due to the significant number of student allergies and for the safety of all students it is very important that you respect and obey district policy. Food from an outside source is NOT PERMITTED to be brought into the school for parties. Click the link to download the "Safe Snack Order Form".
Math & Reading Websites
Volunteering & Clearance Info.
Please consider volunteering for activities in your child's class. It's now Free to obtain background checks. Copies of your clearances must be on file at the school to volunteer. See links for details.
*Affidavit.pdf (If you have lived in Pennsylvania for the past 10 years, you may sign the affidavit in lieu of fingerprinting)